This is Missie. It took us a week to finally name her I was trying to come up with a name that fit her so I finally decided on three names and gave to Rick and told him which ever one he wanted and he said Missie because when she is in trouble he could say look here little Missie. We are enjoying her. She weighs as of right now 2lbs.
Friday, May 29, 2009
Our new addition
This is Missie. It took us a week to finally name her I was trying to come up with a name that fit her so I finally decided on three names and gave to Rick and told him which ever one he wanted and he said Missie because when she is in trouble he could say look here little Missie. We are enjoying her. She weighs as of right now 2lbs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment