Thursday, September 18, 2008

Nazareth PA


Sept. 16, 2008 Our journey began leaving NY and traveling over to Nazareth, our first stop I am posting a picture to give you a hint..... In case you did not get the hint with the first picture I am posting another picture..... Well if you haven't guessed by now we were at the Martin guitar factory and as you can guess Rick thought he had died and gone to guitar heaven HA HA! He did say it would be cool to work there, wow do I see PA in my future? I dont' think so! Tomorrow we are headed to Gettysburgh so he went and rented the movie and we are getting ready to watch it. Will keep you updated on our day to day adventures.
Rick and Denise

1 comment:

Stac and Chris said...

I am so proud, look at you, you are blogging! :) Looks like you guys are having a good time. I can only imagine the fun dad was having there. Can't wait to see more.