Saturday, May 24, 2008

Spending time with Stac

Rick was TDY so went to Stacy and Chris's and stayed Thurs. and Friday night with them. I left from work on Thursday and went straight to their house. Stacy and I got up on Friday morning and Stacy made us coffee cake and coffee and Michelle came up and spent the morning with us. We went to a couple of antique shops as Michelle really likes to look around in those types of shops. At 12:30 Michelle went back home and Stacy and I went and got massages. After our massages we went to a store called Hobby Lobby and then we came on home. Later that evening Chris wanted to take us out to dinner so he took us out to Ruby Tuesday's, stopped and rented the Chipmunks on the way home and then came back home and watched the movie and then headed off to bed. It is now Saturday and Rick called and he is home and up and around so I am going to head back home.

No comments: